Back Pain Relief In Boston MA
Spine Specialists of Boston offers world-class, comprehensive spine care that will get you back to living and enjoying your life again. Discover how we can provide the advanced care you need for your back and neck.
Our spine doctors treat a wide range of medical conditions and disorders. Find out more about the spinal conditions we treat and services we offer:
- Spinal Deformities
- Cervical Degenerative Disease
- Lumbar Degenerative Disease
- Minimally Invasive Approaches
- Spinal Trauma
- Metastatic Cancer Disease
- PRP Therapy
- Pain Management
If you have a spine condition that you thought was beyond repair, we want to offer you more than just hope – we want to rid you of your neck or back pain issues and help restore your life. Call today to make an appointment with the providers at Spine Specialists of Boston at (617) 860-6388.
Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
At Spine Specialists of Boston, we strive to provide all our patients with the best professional care and patient experience.
With that in mind, durable medical equipment (DME) is made available to patients either at our office or through our trusted vendors. This provides patients direct access to needed or recommended equipment as well as the confidence they are receiving what the doctor prescribed for them. Conservative and surgical therapeutic approaches are most successful when part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes DME if needed.
Devices offered through Spine Specialists of Boston or its vendors include:
- Bracing and Supports: Several types of back braces, hard and soft cervical collars, ankle foot orthosis (AFO)
- Therapeutic Modalities: TENS/NMES unit, cervical traction device, lumbar traction device, vagus nerve stimulator (VNS)
- Post-Surgical Recovery: Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) prevention compression device, bone growth stimulator
Most DME items can be billed through a patient’s insurance, although it is subject to medical policies, networks, deductibles, co-insurances, etc. A clinical specialist/DME coordinator is on hand at the office to fit, educate, and review insurance guidelines for each device.